love is a polaroid


better in picture. 




//Moto Jacket - Topshop//Kimono - ASOS//T-Shirt - Zara//Jeans - Hollister//Shoes - Converse//

I am so glad the days are getting warmer now, it is finally okay to wear between 2 and 3 layers, and no coat! I have been waiting to wear this kimono again for the last few weeks but it isn't quite warm enough to wear it with out an extra layer. So after trying out a few different combinations I settled on wearing it with my moto jacket to add a bit of toughness along with my staple ripped skinny jeans.

I have enjoyed being home over the Easter break, being able to spend time with friends from university and from home, as well as seeing my family and my dog. But I also want to get back to Oxford and finish my first year at Brookes.

 xo, miriam

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment