Longer Days.



//Dress - River Island//Top - Free People//Tights - Joy//Necklace - Accessorize//Shoes - Converse//

The weather here in Oxford is starting to call for fewer layers, I'm not even hiding multiple coats and/or jumpers behind the camera today either. I can safely say I am looking forward to updating my wardrobe after a thorough clear out recently, so I can begin to create new combinations ready for the warmer weather. As the days get longer I become more inclined to change out of my pyjamas and out of bed to spend my days in beautiful sunshine, wearing my favourite clothes with people that make me happy.

This is a combination I have been considering for a while with different dresses. I chose this one not only because I still cannot seen to stop wearing Black 'n' White but because I enjoy the way the necklines pair up almost perfectly and the length of the dress allowed my to slip into these tights. If you have read my blog over the last couple of years then you will know I have an infatuation with Paris and these skyline tights have been a sort of staple in my drawers. I might even wear them when I head out to the city again later this year...

XO, Miriam





Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment